TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We will do our best to hold dates for you but cannot confirm any artists without a 50% deposit paid.
- Your final payment is due 2 weeks before the event date.
- Upon execution of the Agreement, The Wedding DJ’s reserves the time and date agreed upon for the client and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, all deposits are non-refundable.
- ·The Wedding DJ’s reserves the right to substitute for an assigned DJ/Band/Act in the event of unforeseen circumstances, i.e. due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties
- The Wedding DJ’s provides no guarantees or warrantees in conjunction with its services. The parties specifically agree that the damages for non-performance of this proposal are uncertain and speculative. The parties, as a reasonable mode of determining damages, agree that the maximum amount of damages available for a breach of any of the DJ Company obligations to the Client shall be the Total Agreement Amount stated in the agreement.
- The Client shall be responsible for any damage caused to the equipment of the The Wedding DJ’s) by any guests.
- The Client shall be responsible for all costs of collection, including reasonable attorney’s fees should the Client breach the Agreement by failure to pay the Agreement amount.
- Cancellation of this Agreement must be made in writing by certified mail at least 30 days before the event date. The Client agrees to pay full Agreement amount if notice of cancellation is not received at least 30 days prior to the event.
- The Client agrees to ensure that the facility will provide an adequate table and electricity for Westside Productions PTY (Ltd).